Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Versamark Ink #99702
White Detail Embossing Powder (EP298)
Staz-On Black Ink #99704
Super Adhesive Sheet SAS02
Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter (GM2000)
Watercolor Crayons and waterbrush
Spellbinders Labels Twenty Three
Two pink dye inks
Cardstocks: White, White Glossy and Pink
Little pearl stickers
1. Apply Super Adhesive Sheet to white cardstock. Cut and emboss with Labels Twenty Three.
2. Leaving the die in place stamp Cherry Blossom Branch in black Staz-On, remove die and color with watercolor crayons and waterbrush.
3. Use Post-Its to create an inch strip across white glossy by masking off above and below. Stamp cherry blossom along the strip with Versamark and heat emboss with White Detail.
4. Sponge the two inks over the entire piece to create background. Remove ink from stamped strip with a tissue and use a waterbrush to paint inside some of the petals to remove the ink.
5. Cut out the larger sized die from the right side of the cardfront and attach a piece of Super Adhesive Sheet behind window, apply Cloud Nine glitter to exposed front. Layer to pink cardstock after removing the protective backing, then to glossy white.
6. Stamp saying in top left in Versamark and heat emboss with White Detail.
7. Add rows of pearls above and below strip and attach image to window with dimensionals.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.