Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Karin Martin - Ohio
Thu 30 Aug 2012 02:54:59 PM CDT
Fill the Jar #423
Large Jar Lids-3430-423C
Tuscan Star Embossing Powder-EP426
Silver Detail Embossing Powder-257
¼” Tear-ific Tape-SAT01
½” Tear-iffic Tape-SAT04
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink-99604
Large Regular and Scallop Rectangle dies-Spellbinders
1. Cut White cardstock for an A2 size card.
2. Cut grey cardstock 1/8” smaller.
3. Cut patterned paper 1/8” smaller than black and adhere to grey piece.
4. Cut second piece of coordinating patterned paper for corner triangle and bottom and adhere to patterned paper.
5. Cover seams with Tear-iffic tape and cover with Tuscan Star embossing powder and heat set. 6. Stamp jar and contents. Fussy cut.
7. Stamp lid and emboss with Silver Detail embossing powder. Fussy cut and adhere to jar.
8. Cut rectangles using dies. Embellish with chalk and adhere together.
9. Adhere jar to card.
10. Die cut label, embellish with chalk and stamp sentiment.
11. Loop ribbon through sentiment tag and adhere. Attach completed panel to card base.
12. Adhere button as embellishment if desired.
Note: All layers and embellishments adhered with ¼” Tear-ific Tape unless otherwise noted.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.