Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Fri 27 Jul 2012 02:49:13 PM CDT
Bird House Border (3047-385A)
Christmas Bird (3036-385AA)
Congratulations - Home (1845-349B)
Versamark Ink Pad #99702
Ice Rink Embossing Powder (EP408)
Quick Silver Embossing Powder (EP375)
Winter White Embossing Powder (EP409)
Black Detail Embossing Powder (EP171)
⅛” Tear-ific Tape (SAT02)
Sparkling Coffee Sparkle N Soft (SS105)
Copic Markers: E57, R29, E31, YR07 and G07
Cardstock: White and Blue
1. Stamp Bird House border in Versamark on white and heat emboss with Black Detail embossing powder. Color with Copics and cut out.
2. Make background by covering piece of white card with Versamark ink pad and then using the first three embossing powders listed start at blue for sky, line of silver for horizon and white for snow, then heat emboss.
3. Stamp saying and bird on top of embossed piece and heat emboss with Detail Black. Color bird in with Copics.
4. Apply tape for the poles of the bird houses and apply Sparkling Coffee and attach the bird houses with dimensionals.
5. Layer to blue and then white cardfront as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.