Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Karin Martin - Ohio
Tue 27 Dec 2011 12:11:17 PM CST
Blossoms to Go-440S
Ice Rink Embossing Powder-EP408
Winter Berry Embossing Powder-EP411
¼ Tear-ific Tape-SAT01
Spellbinders Classic Ovals-Large-SB103
Spellbinder Classic Ovals-Small
Foam dimensional tape
1. Cut brown cardstock for an A2 size card.
2. Cut teal cardstock 1/8 smaller.
3. Cut patterned paper 1/8 smaller than the teal and adhere together.
4. Add second piece of coordinating patterned paper approximately 2 x 4 to center of patterned paper and embellish with 3 strips of ¼ Tear-iffic tape and Carnation glitter.
5. Add lace trim and adhere all layers together.
6. Cut brown cardstock to 3 1/8 x 4 1/8.
7. Cut coordinating patterned paper to 3 x 4 and adhere these two pieces together and embellish with gemstone brads in the corners. Adhere to card using foam tape.
8. Stamp flowers in Versamark onto white paper 3 times.
9. Emboss with each of the above mentioned embossing powders.
10. Fussy cut each flower and add button embellishment to centers. Set aside.
11. Stamp sentiment and cut out sentiment and coordinating layers using Oval Nestabilities.
12. Adhere together and to card.
13. Adhere flowers along bottom of sentiment.
Note: All layers and embellishments adhered with ¼ Tear-ific Tape unless otherwise noted.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.