Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Mon 03 Oct 2011 08:24:58 AM CDT
Blossoms to Go Stampette Set 440 (flower & saying)
Dragon Fruit Embossing Powder EP410
Versamark Ink Pad 99702
Rhubarb Stalk Memento Ink Pad 99615
Static free bag 99512 (for embossing)
Tearific Tape any size SAT01-05
Neenah Solar White Paper 99572
Copic Markers R81, RV02, RV34, RV39
Embossing Folder or Plate
Pale Pink Dew Drops
Cardstock: Pink, Bright Pink, Dusty Blue, Solar White, Floral Print
1. Stamp the flower twice onto Solar White cardstock (cs) using Rhubarb Stalk Memento Ink Pad. Color both flowers using Copic markers & then cut out.
2. On one of the flowers, cut between a few of the petals - stop before the center. Attach the flower with the petals cut on top of the uncut flower. Be careful not to attach the loose petals - tape down about every other petal. Stick a pearl in the center then gently bend the loose petals up.
3. Cut a x 4 ¼” piece of floral cs and a 3” x 4 ¼” piece of dusty blue cs. Use border bunch along one edge of blue piece then attach the two layers using Tearific Tape.
4. Cut a piece of pink cs 4” x 5 ¼”. Cut this piece about 2 ½’ from the bottom & emboss the bottom piece using an embossing folder.
5. Attach both pink pieces to a dusty blue A2 card base (4 ¼” x 5 ½” folded) using Tearific Tape. Attach the floral piece over the seam of the two pink pieces.
6. Stamp the saying at the top of the card using Versamark ink and embossing with Dragon Fruit embossing powder.
7. Attach the flower onto the floral piece using Tearific Tape. Attach pink dew drops as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.