Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Cut acetate with 3rd largest die. Apply Versamark Ink to one side of the acetate and apply Buttercup Petal, to a few spots, returning excess to jar.
2. Repeat with Princess Rose and then apply Gold Coast to the entire piece, the powder will cling to any open spaces. Heat emboss.
3. When cool turn over and stamp the saying with Staz-On.
4. Make a frame out of the pink cardstock using the 3rd and 4th largest dies. Apply Versamark to card and heat emboss with Sparkle.
5. Stamp Flower Hi in Staz-On on shrink plastic. Color on back with pink Galaxy marker. Cut out in the shape of a tag and punch hole. Shrink with heat tool.
6. Emboss white CS with Dots embossing folder. Attach to pink layer and then to white card front.
7. Attach acetate to back of frame and punch a hole in the bottom left corner.
8. Thread a piece of gold ribbon through tag and tie onto the middle of the pink ribbon and put through hole in frame.
9. Layer entire piece to card front as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.