Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Cut olive cardstock for A2 card. Add layer of melon berry cardstock.
2. Punch lattice border and stamp Dani in brown ink. Also stamp Dani’s Dragonfly near flower. This piece is 3 ½” x 3 ¾”.
3. Stamp Thinking of You in brown ink and use Spellbinders labels five to cut out.
4. Stamp dragonfly from the Thinking of You and cut out.
5. Ink edges of both ivory pieces using tea dye distress ink.
6. Color Dani with your favorite coloring technique.
7. Dye vintage lace with crushed olive distress ink by rubbing the pad over the lace.
8. Using Versamarker apply EP126 Olive Spatter to the dots on Dani’s dress. Heat set.
9. With Sakura glue pen apply G1038 Sunny Daze glitter to all of the dragonflies.
10. Attach as shown in photo popping up the sentiment on dimensional dots.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.