Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Karin Martin - Ohio
Tue 24 Apr 2012 06:33:41 PM CDT
Blue Jewel Glitter-G1113
Sparkling Sands Sparkle N Soft-SS118
¼ Tear-ific Tape-SAT01
½ Tear-ific Tape-SAT04
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink-99604
Green Copic marker
Yellow Copic Marker
1 ¼ circle punch
1 3/8 circle punch
1 ¾ scalloped circle punch
1. Cut yellow cardstock for A2 sized card.
2. Cut red cardstock ¼ smaller than yellow.
3. Cut 1 piece of patterned paper ¼ smaller than red.
4. Cut second piece of patterned paper 1 ½ x 5 and add punched border.
5. Add a strip of ½ Tear-iffic Tape and adhere all layers together as shown.
6. Stamp sentiment and punch out. Adhere to punched layers and attach to card with pop dot. 7. Stamp image and color. Add Sparkling Sands with glue and let dry.
8. Once dry, layer with black and red cardstock and adhere to card base.
9. Attach flower embellishments.
Note: All layers and embellishments adhered with ¼ Tear-ific Tape unless otherwise noted.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.