Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Karin Martin - Ohio
Tue 27 Mar 2012 05:33:06 PM CDT
1914 Chevy Royal Mail Roadster-1335-285E
You’re a Classic-1356-285A
Clear Detail Embossing Powder-EP280
¼” Tear-ific Tape-SAT01
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink-99604
Stazon Black Ink-99704
1. Cut Acetate for an A2 sized card and stamp tire track using Stazon.
2. Cut patterned paper to 7 ½” x 4”. Fold in half and attach to outside of card.
3. Cut white cardstock slightly smaller than patterned paper, fold in half and attach to inside of card.
4. Wrap top of card with twine and knot.
5. Ink car stamp in Versamark and Memento ink and emboss with clear powder.
6. Heat set and when dry, outline with green marker.
7. Trim image and adhere to mats made from black and maroon cardstock.
8. Adhere gems and then adhere to card.
9. Stamp sentiment in Memento black ink and punch out. Adhere onto larger maroon square.
8. Adhere to card base
Note: All layers and embellishments adhered with ¼” Tear-ific Tape unless otherwise noted.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.