Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Thu 16 Feb 2012 03:21:48 PM CST
Hippy Love and Peace (3583-455G)
VW Bus (3586-455G)
Embossable Acetate #99602
Memento Black Ink #99604
Copic Markers: R29, YR07, V15, Y08 and W1
Sakura Glue Pen #99202
Sparkling Snow Glitter (G1003)
Cardstock: White Glossy and Orange Sparkle
Spellbinders Classic Squares Large
Adirondack re-inkers (I used Sunshine Yellow and Wild Plum)
Archival Jet Black Ink
1. See Acetate Resist Technique in the T&T Section. Make background with yellow and plum re-inkers and stamp Love and Peace onto inked side with Archival ink and rub off immediately with tissue. Attach acetate with Zyron to White Glossy card.
2. Make two pieces (one more yellow - the other more plum). Cut the two pieces diagonally and make background as shown, layering to Sparkly Orange and then to White.
3. Stamp the bus in Memento Black Ink and color with Copics. Cut and emboss (out of the box) with appropriate die and leaving die on apply yellow chalk.
4.Attach piece to the next biggest die cut from the orange sparkle cardstock.
4. Apply Sparkling Snow to the top of the bus and the lights and wheels with the Glue Pen.
5. Attach piece to card front with dimensionals.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.