Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Karin Martin - Ohio
Mon 26 Nov 2012 04:43:06 PM CST
Music Label 3415-424M
Make Your Music-3417-424A
Solid Monarch 3420-424AA
Black Detail Embossing Powder-EP171
Clear Detail Embossing Powder-
Black Ice Glitter-G1020
¼” Tear-ific Tape-SAT01
½” Tear-iffic Tape-SAT04
Classic Oval Nestabilities Die-SB103
Labels 13 dies SB104
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink-99604
1. Cut pink cardstock for an A2 sized card.
2. Cut black card stock ¼” smaller and adhere to base.
3. Cut white cardstock 1/4” smaller than black and stamp butterflies.
4. Add a strip of ½” Tear-iffic tape coated in Black Ice glitter.
5. Dry emboss using music note embossing folder and adhere to card base.
6. Adhere gemstone flourishes.
7. Stamp Music Label in Versamark on pink cardstock, sprinkle with Black Detail embossing powder and heat set.
8. Cut out with Labels 13 coordinating die.
9. Stamp sentiment, die cut and adhere to image using dimensional dots.
10. Adhere to card base with dimensional dots.
*All items adhered using ¼” Tear-iffic Tape unless otherwise noted.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.