Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Karin Martin - Ohio
Mon 26 Nov 2012 04:43:06 PM CST
Black Detail Embossing Powder-EP171
Midnight Gold Glitter-G1080
Antiquities Embossing Powder-EP266
¼” Tear-ific Tape-SAT01
½” Tear-iffic Tape-SAT04
Small, Standard SB102 and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities Dies
1. Cut cream cardstock for an A2 sized card and round 2 corners.
2. Cut black card stock ¼” smaller, round 2 corners and adhere to base.
3. Cut cream cardstock 1/4” smaller than black and round 2 corners.
4. Add a strip of washi tape and a strip of ½” Tear-iffic tape coated in Midnight Gold glitter.
5. Stamp Treble Swirl image in Versamark and emboss with Black Detail.
6. Adhere to base.
7. Stamp image in Versamark on cream cardstock, sprinkle with Black Detail embossing powder and heat set.
8. Die cut image.
9. Die cut larger circle using black cardstock and adhere to image.
10. Die cut scalloped circle using Sticker Paper and emboss using Antiquities embossing powder.
11. Adhere to image and adhere to card.
*All items adhered using ¼” Tear-iffic Tape unless otherwise noted.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.