Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Marie Berquist - S. Carolina
Tue 29 May 2012 11:29:12 AM CDT
Music Background [3424-427V
Sixteenth Note [3449-428B]
Solid Monarch [3420-424AA]
Treble Clef Symbol [3447-428A]
Treble Swirl [3413-424E]
Music Speaks [3423-427A]
Gold Detail Embossing Powder [EP168]
Super Thick Gold Embossing Powder [EP235]
VersaMark Pad 
Static Free (anti-static pouch) [#99512]
1/8" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape [SAT02]
1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape [SAT01]
SNS Dimensional Glue 
Cardstock: Cream, Dark Brown, and Rust
Ink: Antique Linen, Tea Dye, Rusty Hinge, and Permanent Dark Brown
Corner Rounder Punch
Sheer Cream Ribbon
Double Stick Foam Tape
1. Sponge Antique Linen ink all over cream rectangle. Add Tea Dye and Rusty Hinge ink around outer edges and stamp Music Background in Tea Dye. Distress edges, sponge distressing with Rusty Hinge, and layer on rust cardstock layer that has also been distressed and sponged with Rusty Hinge. Stamp butterfly in Rusty Hinge twice before reinking to provide some lighter images.
2. Sponge Tea Dye ink around the edges of the cream card base and stamp the Treble Swirl with VersaMark ink around the edges of the dark brown layer. Round the corners of both, layer, and add Music Background layer.
3. Cut a curved edge down the center of a small dark brown rectangle. Sponge all edges with dark brown ink and run five strips of 1/8” Tear-ific tape down each piece. Add Detail Gold EP and heat set. Pop up with foam tape to the card front with straight edges facing each other.
4. Stamp Treble Clef, Sixteenth Note, and Violin with VersaMark on cream cardstock. Heat emboss with Super Thick Gold EP. Fussy cut, then cover with more VersaMark ink and add more of the EP. Heat until molten, then quick stamp with the Treble Swirl (see Stamping in Embossing Powder in the Tips and Techniques secton). Rub dark brown ink over the top. Glue to cream cardstock and cut out, leaving a slight edge. Adhere to card front.
5. Stamp sentiment on cream cardstock in Rusty Hinge, cut out with a tag die, and sponge edges with Tea Dye ink. Sponge ribbon with Rusty Hinge ink, tie a bow on one side, and add the tag. Adhere to the card front, tucking ribbon edges behind rust layer.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.