Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Zippel - Pennsylvania
Sun 10 Jul 2011 11:21:57 AM CDT
Music Speaks 3423-427A
Music Label 3415-424M
No One Watching 1569-313B (retired)
Black Detail Embossing Powder EP 171
Tyrian Glitter G1089
Swan Wing Glitter Tinsel GT3002
Versamark Ink Pad 99702
Jet Black Staz On Ink Pad
Static free bag 99512 (for embossing)
Embossable Acetate 99602
Brushable Glue 540
Sakura Glue Pen 99202
Redliner Tape 99542
Tearific Tape any size SAT01-05
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Ovals Large SB103
Spellbinders Grand Calibur
Embossing Folder or Plate
Pink Dye Based Ink
Dimensional Tape or Dots
Music Print Ribbon
Cardstock: White (heavy weight), Hot Pink, Purple
1. Thoroughly dust a piece of embossable acetate with Static Free bag. Stamp No One Watching in Versamark ink & emboss with Black Detail Embossing Powder. (Also see video in Tips & Techniques section for Embossing on Clear Acetate).
2. Stamp Music Label onto Hot Pink cardstock (cs) with StazOn ink. Cut out along outside edge & inner oval.
3. Lightly trace music label (inner & outer outlines) onto a piece of heavy white cs. Cut out outer edge of frame. Put a heavy coat of Brushable Glue inside the oval & sprinkle on Swan Wing Glitter Tinsel. (The heavy weight cs will help keep the paper flat even with a heavy coat of glue) Set aside to dry.
4. Use redliner tape to attach the acetate piece to the back of the hot pink music label. Put redliner tape on the back of the acetate layer & attach the white piece (when dry) to the back so the Tinsel shows behind the saying.
5. Stamp Music speaks in pink dye based ink onto white cs. Cut out & emboss with a small Spellbinders oval. Cut out a hot pink oval in the same size.
6. Trim the white oval along the embossed line so it’s slightly smaller. Edge both ovals with black marker & then layer the two ovals with dimensional tape or dots.
7. Cut a 4” x 5 ¼” piece of purple cs & emboss with an embossing folder or plate. Layer onto a white A2 (4 ¼” x 5 ½” folded) card base using Tearific Tape.
8. Cut a 1 ¼” x 5 ½” strip of hot pink cs & tie ribbon around this piece. Attach to card as shown.
9. Use Sakura Quickie Glue pen to cover all butterflies on the label with Tyrian glitter. Hand draw a simple butterfly with the glue pen near the bottom of the music speaks piece.
10. Attach “music speaks” & music label pieces to card with dimensional tape or dots.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.