Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Marie Berquist - South Carolina
Wed 01 Jan 2014 11:29:10 PM CST
Stamp Set 521 - Spunky Skunk Valentine [00-521P7]
Stamp Set 520 - Flourishes 2 [00-520P5]
Velvet Sparkle Embossing Powder [EP437]
Pixie Violet Velvet Glitter (microfine) [GM2018]
Orchid Rose Velvet Glitter (Microfine) [GM2016]
Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter (microfine) [GM2000]
Twinkling Clouds Sparkle N Soft [SS107]
Stickum Powder Embossing Powder [EP300]
VersaMark Pad 99702
Static Free (anti-static pouch) 
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black 
Sakura Glue Pen 
Sticker Paper 
Lifestyle-Sticky Thumb Dimensionals 
SNS Brushable Glue 
1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific Tape" [SAT01]
Pocket Full of Papers - Blue Pathways 
Cardstock: White and Pink
Electric Cutting Machine
Single Z Fold Card - http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=double_and_single_z_folds
Glitter Paper (Creating Custom) - http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=glitter_paper
Stickum Powder Stamping Basic - http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=stickum
Flocking & Sparkle N Soft Basics - http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=flocking_and_sparkle_n_soft-the_basics
1. Cut three pieces of Blue Pathways paper (one 4 1/8” x 5 ¼”, one 2” x 5 ¼”, and one 1 7/8” x 5 ¼”). Punch one side of the two largest pieces, then lay all three side by side and stamp the group of hearts image randomly with VersaMark ink and heat emboss with Velvet Sparkle EP to create a subtle design. Layer each piece on pink layers (one 4 1/8” x 5 3/8” and two 2” x 5 3/8”) and adhere to the white 4 ¼” x 11” Z Fold card base (see tutorial in Tips and Techniques).
2. Die cut two sizes of hearts from pink cardstock. On the smaller heart, stamp the sentiment and heat emboss with Stickum Powder and add Pixie Violet glitter. Stamp the flourish around sentiment and heat emboss with Stickum Powder and add Orchid Rose glitter. Run VersaMark pad around the edges of the heart, heat emboss with Stickum Powder, and add Orchid Rose glitter (see tutorial). Repeat this process with the larger heart and flourish stamp (die cut a paper mask to cover the center of the heart so you can sponge the VersaMark ink around the decorative outer edge). Use the Glitter Paper tutorial to add Velvet Sparkle EP over the entire surface of both hearts.
3. Stamp the Spunky image two times on white cardstock. Color one entire image and the hands only on the second and cut out. Use brushable glue and add Sparkle N Soft to white areas (see tutorial). Add hi-lights to eyes and nose with white pen.
4. Stamp the Spunky image (middle heart section only) on Blue Pathways paper and fussy cut. Go over the working with a glue pen and add Pixie Violet glitter. When dry, add Velvet Sparkle EP to the whole heart like the two hearts in step 2. Adhere to the heart on the main image and use dimensionals to pop up the colored hands on top.
5. Cut the Happy Valnetines sentiment from sticker paper using electric cutter (I used Lyrical Letters Cartridge). Cut only through the protective layer. Remove it from the words only and add Pixie Violet glitter. Trim around the words, remove remaining protective layer and add Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter.
6. Add hearts, Spunky and sentiment to the card as shown. Place the small heart so Spunky appears to be peeking from behind.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.