Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Zippel - Pennsylvania
Mon 07 Jan 2013 05:58:38 PM CST
Bee Mine (only on stampette set 453S)
February 14 (only on stampette set 454S)
Bee Border 3114-393B
Black Embossing Powder EP170
Sparkling Snow Glitter G1003
Versamark Ink Pad 99702
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 99604
Static free bag 99512 (for embossing)
Tearific Tape any size SAT01-05
Sakura Quickie Glue Pen 99202
Neenah Solar White Cardstock 99572
Macintosh Color Coordinates Cardstock 98114
Copic Markers R32, R35, R37, W7
Adhesive Heart Rhinestones (red & white)
Cardstock: Red & White (see above), Print
1. Cut a 2 ¾” square of Solar White cardstock (cs). Stamp Bee Mine onto it using black Memento ink. Color with Copic markers.
2. Punch the very edge of the square with the border punch.
3. Accent the bee’s wings using glue pen and Sparkling Snow glitter.
4. Cut a 2 ½” x 4 ¼” piece of Solar white cs. Punch the bottom edge with border punch.
5. Stamp Bee Border using Memento ink just above the punched edge. Stamp Feb 14 using Versamark ink and then emboss with Black embossing powder.
6. Color the bees using Copic markers. Accent their wings using the glue pen and Sparkling snow glitter.
7. Make a Side Swing card from Macintosh cs (see Side Swing in Tips & Techniques section).
8. Attach the Bee mine square and Feb 14 panel to the card using Tearific Tape.
9. Add red and white adhesive heart rhinestones as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.