Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. For the card base follow the directions for the Diorama Card under Tips & Techniques.
2. Stamp Leo with Rich Cocoa and color with Copics. Using Dimensional Glue cover mane and the cover with Cherry Sparkle Sparkle N Soft and let set for about 1 hour. Cut out to adhere to card back layer with dimensional tape.
3. On the back layer of the card stamp Leo (adhere colored one above on top with dimensional tape). Stamp notes and Born to be Wild with Versamark and emboss with Sangria EP.
4. On middle layer stamp randomly with Music Scrap and Angel Pink ink. Use a dauber and ink the edges of the heart cut out. Stamp notes in Versamark and emboss with Sangria. Cut out fern with Spellbinders.
5. For front layer stamp notes again randomly.
6. Stamp sentiment and emboss with Sangria, stamp Music Scrap with Angel Pink and Cut out with Spellbinders, sponge dauber the edges and adhere to card front.
7. For the small hearts, cover a piece of scrap cardstock with Versamark and emboss with Sangria and heat, then punch out hearts with punch.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.