Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Gerlinde Townsley - Ohio
Mon 16 Jan 2012 09:51:41 PM CST
Heart Wings stampette set 454S
Firecracker Red embossing powder EP291
White Detail embossing powder EP298
Tearific tape SAT01
Versamark ink 99702
Brushable Glue 540
3 border punches
Dimensional pop ups
1. Cut red cardstock to make 4 ¼” x 5 ½” card (A-2)
2. Punch widest lace border in white cardstock and cut to make 3 7/8” x 5 ½”. Tape down on red leaving narrow border on top and bottom.
3. Punch next border in red cardstock and cut to make 3 1/8” x 5 ½”. Tape down on white piece leaving 1/8” border at top.
4. Punch next border in white and cut to 2 ½” x 5 ½”. Tape down in same manner
5. Stamp chained hearts onto red cardstock with Versamark ink and emboss with white detail embossing powder. Cut to ½” and tape 1/8” down from edge of white piece.
6. Stamp “Kisses…Sweetheart” onto white cardstock with Versamark and emboss with Firecracker Red. Tape down at edge of chained hearts.
7. Stamp “XOXO…” on Red with Versamark and emboss with White Detail. Tape down at edge of “Kisses…”.
8. Punch 3 hearts out of white cardstock, cover with brushable glue, and sprinkle with Red Tomato tinsel glitter. Let dry thoroughly and attach to card with dimensionals.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.