Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Barbara Bruder - Kentucky
Mon 16 Jan 2012 09:48:34 PM CST
Heart Wings Set Set- 454S
1/4” Tearific Tape SAT01
White Detail Embossing Powder EP298
VersaMark Pad 99702
Sakura Glue Pen 99202
Spellbinders Nested Hearts S4-296
Brushable Glue 540
Cardstock/Paper: Red CS, White CS,
Martha Stewart Heart Punch
AccuCut Petal Card Die (Used for the envelope)
Memory Box Dei- Sofia Heart
**All paper and any ribbon/embellishments used are adhered with 1/4” tear-ific tape unless otherwise specified***
1. To make the envelope: Cut 1 petal card using red CS (This will be your envelope for the card)
2. Cut 4 doilies using white cs. Score in half and using glue attach to the petals of petal card. These will overlap on the front side of the petal card/envelope.
3. To make card: Cut white cs 4”X8”
4. Cut a 4”X3” strip of red cs and punch the3” side using the Martha Stewart punch. Trim the punched strip to give you1 ¼” border under the punched design. Attach the border to the top of the 4"X8" piece of white cs. Next find the center of the card. Using the punched design as the top of card, score. (This card will open from top to bottom. The fold will be on the bottom)
5. Using decorative small heart punch, punch design on another scrap piece of white cs about 5”X2”, trim out to be 4” X 1” approx. Attach onto the red cs under the Martha Stewart punched heart shape.
6. Stamp verse and the X O’s on red cs using VersaMark ink and emboss using white EP, heat set. Trim out and attach both to card front. Stack one stamped image over the other stamped image. Leave some space between the two.
7. To make the Belly Band: Cut white cs ¾” X 11”. Wrap around the closed petal card/envelope. Tape at the overlap to make the band.
8. Cut 1 heart using red cs and the Nested Hearts die. Attach to belly band.
9. Cut 1 Memory Box Heart using white cs and glue to nested heart. (I used Glue pen since the areas on this die cut are so thin.)
The card goes in envelope center, fold the flaps down over the card and the belly band goes over the closed envelope to keep the envelope closed.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.