Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Gerlinde Townsley - Ohio
Mon 09 Jan 2012 06:08:12 PM CST
Heart Wings stampette set 454P5-C
McIntosh Cardstock 98114
Neenah Solar White cardstock 99572
Versamark ink 99702
Firecracker Red Embossing powder EP291
Detail White embossing powder EP298
Tearific tape SAT01
1. Cut McIntosh cardstock to make 4 ¼” x 5 ½” card
2. Cut Neenah white to 3 ¾” x 5” and designer paper to 3 ½” x 4 ¾”.
3. Tape ribbon on top of white and designer paper corner to corner before attaching to McIntosh cardstock
4. Stamp and emboss three flying hearts with Versamark and Firecracker red on White cardstock
5. Tap flying hearts with anti-static powder
6. Tape post-it note over all but top two words on sentiment stamp and emboss on heart with white detail embossing powder
7. Repeat for other two hearts, but be sure to rotate post-it note each time (note: you will need two post-it notes for middle two words)
8. Attach 3 hearts to front of card along with white bow and corner stickers.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.