Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Charlene Driggs - Florida
Wed 14 Dec 2011 03:16:44 PM CST
Happy Hearts – 453S
Heart Wings – 454S
Black Detail EP – EP171
Rosy Red Glitter – G1036
Sea Spray Glitter – G1023
Versamark Pad – 99702
Copic Marker - E00 Skin White
Red water based marker
¼ inch double sided Tear-ific Tape – SAT01
Sakura Quickie Glue Pen – 99202
White cardstock – base plus scrap
Bazzill Divinely Sweet Designer paper, Artesian Pool Solid, green, red and pink scraps
May Arts Ribbon – AKN14
Paper flowers or metal flower die/snowflake punch to make your own
Sewing machine (optional)
Card Size – 5.5” x 4.25” (Sketch SNSS02)
1. Cut cardstock base. Cut solid Bazzill cardstock and designer paper incrementally. If desired, add machine stitching down both long sides of the designer paper panel. Attach to cardstock with Tear-ific tape. Cut ribbon to wrap around the card front. Attach on the back of the front panel with Tear-ific Tape.
2. Stamp the XO image from Heart Wings set on the bottom of the card.
3. Cover the Bee Mine image with Versamark leaving the heart portion of the image un-inked. Color the heart with red marker. Stamp the image onto scrap piece of cardstock. Sprinkle with Black Detail EP. Heat EP until melted.
4. Use Sakura glue pen to add glue to the body of the bee. Sprinkle with Sea Spray Glitter. Dot the heart with the glue pen; sprinkle with Rosy Red Glitter. Fussy cut the image. Attach to the designer paper panel with foam dots.
5. Attach flowers with glue dots.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.