Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Kim Jaime - Florida
Fri 09 Dec 2011 11:32:54 AM CST
Heart Wings 00-454PS
Red Apple Detail Embossing Powder EP276
Sangria Star Embossing Powder EP424
Clear Embossing Powder EP120
Sparkling Snow Glitter G1003
Tuxedo Black #99604
London Fog #99616
Desert Sand #99617
Rhubarb Stalk #99615
Copic Markers COPICA COPICB COPICC
Shaplie cut file from Penny Duncan Creations
Heart Flourish card cut file from Wanda’s Crafts
3 4/” Tear-ific Tape SAT05
Stamp a Ma Jig #9601
Brushable Glue #540
Electronic paper cutting machine Pazzles #9603
1. Use cut files to cut out card and accent pieces.
2. Emboss lower shaplie layer with embossing folder.
3. Apply enough tape behind cut out design on front of card and apply Sangria Star Embossing Powder and heat.
4. Using the winged heart image, mask heart and stamp wings with Tuxedo Black ink. Clean stamp.
5. Mask wings and using Stamp a Ma Jig stamp heart with Rhubarb Stalk.
6. Color wings with Copic markers. Apply Brushable glue and Sparkling Snow Glitter.
7. Cut heart shape and emboss with Sangria Star Embossing Powder
8. Stamp sentiments with Versamark and emboss with Red Apply Detail Embossing Powder. Emboss with Versamark and Clear Embossing Powder.
9. Assemble card with Tear-ific tape and Dimension Tape.
10. Place rhinestones.
11. Use decorative paper line interior of card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.