Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Marie Berquist - S. Carolina
Thu 08 Dec 2011 05:32:24 PM CST
Large Jar [3431-423H]
Large Jar Labels [3426-423B]
Large Jar Lids [3430-423C]
Label Phrases [3429-423E]
or all on Stamp Set 423
Fill the Jar Cut File [CE134]
Cherry Embossing Powder EP228
VersaMark Pad 99702
Clear Embossable Acetate 99602
Static Free (anti-static pouch) #99512
1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape SAT01
SNS Dimensional Glue 539
Cardstock: White and Red
Foam Core Board
1. Stamp and emboss large jar on white cardstock and large jar lid on decorative paper, using VersaMark ink and Cherry embossing powder. Cut out the inside of the jar image. Cut out the lid and layer onto jar image.
2. Layer small red layer onto decorative paper, larger red layer, and white layer. Use the cut out section of the jar as a template to cut out a slightly larger window. Add the jar image to the front and acetate to the back.
3. Use a piece of foam core board slightly smaller than the card front and cut out a rectangle in the middle, slightly larger than the jar image. Layer this on a slightly larger piece of red cardstock. Create a perforated cross pattern on the back of the red cardstock to provide a way to open and remove the candy without destroying the card.
4. Add candy of choice to opening in the foam core board and add card front. Use dimensional glue to run a thin ribbon around the edges of the foam core board.
5. Stamp and emboss jar label and sentiment on white cardstock and cut out. All the shapes can be cut out using the cut file, if desired. Create a red shadow layer for the label and add to the front of the jar.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.