Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Jill Jacobsen - Florida
Thu 08 Dec 2011 01:04:31 PM CST
Stampette Set 454S 00-454P5
Sangria Star Embossing Powder EP424
Clear Detail Embossing Powder EP280
Copic Various Ink
Cutting Edge File CE153 & 155
1. Use the Fun Fold* directions for the card base or Cut File CE155.
2. Use the Faux Bleach* technique for main panel.
3. Use Cutting Edge File for heart wings and heart and emboss with Sangria Star.
4. Emboss Feb 14 & Sentiment with Sangria Star.
1. Cut out with Spellbinders and run through Cuttlebug Embossing Folder that has been inked with Versamark. Cover with Sangria Star EP, brush off excess EP on the raised parts of the heart and heat.
2. Dye seam binding with Copic Various Ink.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.