Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Tue 29 Nov 2011 03:31:03 PM CST
U + Me (3196-400A)
I Love You (3194-400A)
"Fish"erman (838-211B)(available on Set 211 only)
Sunny (854-211B) (available on Set 211 only)
Bubbles from Maggie (820-211B) (available on Set 211 only)
Memento Black Ink #99604
Versamark Ink #99702
Sparkle Embossing Powder (EP107)
Copic Markers: V15, RV06, YR07, YG23, R29, G07, B12 and B05
Copic Blender Ink in a spritz bottle
Spellbinders Heart Circles
Spellbinders Standard Circles SB102
Spellbinders Grand Circles
Cardstock: White and Green
1. See Sparkle N Sprinkle Tips and Techniques Section to find out how to make a Telescoping Card.
2. Stamp by coloring + Me with Copics and spritz with Blender ink, cut and emboss with the 2nd smallest heart die cut.
3. Stamp "Fish"erman and Sunny and color with Copics and cut and emboss each fish with the 2nd largest die, add the bubbles from Maggie.
4. Leaving the die on (as a mask) chalk with green and blue around the fish.
5. Stamp both fish and I love you, then give them bubbles and color with Copics, cut and emboss with largest die and repeat with the masking and chalks.
6. Apply Versamark to the three fish pieces and heat emboss with Sparkle. Layer each piece on to the appropriate size circle dies cut from green cardstock.
7. Turn "Fish"erman upside down in the center of the fish couple and punch hole for brad and repeat with Sunny.
8. Attach the small green circle in the same way and then use dimensionals to attach the "U + Me" piece and the ribbon.
Note: Link for telescopic card instructions...
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.