Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Covered with Glitter
Flocking & Sparkle N Soft - The Basics
1. Stamp image twice on white cs. Color only one. Cut both images in 1/2" strips, vertically on the uncolored image and horizontally on the colored image. Weave together. (You may need to trim a very narrow edge on each strip allow pieces to fit together and line up due to width of cs).
2. Tape outer edges together and adhere to a piece of white cardstock so the weave holds together. Trim down to 6” x 6” square.
3. Layer a 5 ½” square of orange cs onto a slightly larger piece of yellow cs. Die cut a window in the center, using the 2nd smallest Grand Label One die. Layer in the center of a 6” square of burlap. Use the smallest die to cut out a window, leaving a small inside border of burlap .
4. Sponge the inside and outside edges of the burlap layer with Rich Cocoa ink first, and then heat emboss the edges with Versamark ink and Teddy Brown EP, using the Distressed Embossing Powder technique above. Rub the Versamark pad around the edges again and dip edges into Bronze Splendor glitter. Heat set again – this melts the EP again so the glitter adheres permanently. When cool, brush off excess glitter with glitter brush. Pop up over image with foam tape.
5. Stamp the sentiment with Versamark ink on white cs strip and heat emboss with Teddy Brown EP. Cut one “V” on one side. Layer on yellow cs and trim around. Adhere to the bottom right side of the card.
6. Stamp large sunflower image 9 times on white cs and color with copic markers. Fussy cut the flowers only, cutting the full flower on three, removing the small back petals from the next three, and removing all but the main front petals on three. Shape all the flowers using the stylus and the foam pad, working from the back on each petal and then the front for the center.
7. Using brushable glue, add Cherry Lemonade glitter to all of the petals; let dry. Layer one of each different cut flower, using foam tape to make three complete flowers. Add dimensional glue to the centers and add flocking. Let dry.
8. Add flowers to the card front as shown, tucking loops of cornhusk under the two on top.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.