Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Cut 6 x 12 piece of yellow cs. Fold in half to create card base. Run a thin line of brushable glue along the edges of the card front and dip into Cherry Lemonade glitter. Let dry.
2. Cut a 5 3/4 square of burlap cs. Sponge the edges with Rich Cocoa ink first, and then heat emboss the edges with Versamark ink and Teddy Brown EP, using the Distressed Embossing Powder technique above. Rub Versamark pad around edges again and dip edges into Bronze Spendor glitter. Heat set again this melts the EP again so the glitter adheres permanently. When cool, brush off excess glitter with glitter brush and adhere to card front.
3. Cut a 5 3/8 square of orange cs. Distress the edges and sponge with Ripe Persimmon ink. Sponge again with Versamark ink and use the Distressed Embossing Powder Technique again to add Clementine EP. Center on the burlap layer.
4. Cut a 5 1/8square of yellow. Run thin line of brushable glue along edges and dip into Cherry Lemonade glitter. Let dry. Center on the orange layer.
5. Cut a 5 square of dark brown cs and center on the card front.
6. Stamp the image with Rich Cocoa ink on a 4 3/4"square of white cs. Sponge the edges of the square with Spiced Marmalade, distress, and sponge again with Rich Cocoa. Color the small butterfly only and center on the brown square.
7. Stamp the image two more times in brown on white scrap cs. Die cut two sizes of pumpkins on left and right side of image from the scrap pieces. Color these with copic markers. Sponge around the edges with Spiced Marmalade, then Ripe Persimmon, and then Rich Cocoa. Using the Distressed Embossing Powder technique, add Sienna Star EP around the edges. Using dimensional tape, adhere both pumpkins to the uncolored image, lining up the edges with the image. Use two layers of dimensional tape on the smaller pumpkin so it pops up a little higher than the larger pumpkin.
8. Stamp the sentiment with Versamark ink on orange cs. Heat emboss with Teddy Brown EP. Die cut with tag die and sponge with Ripe Persimmon ink lightly before removing from the die. Remove from die and sponge outer edges with more Ripe Persimmon and then edge with Rich Cocoa ink. Adhere to the upper right hand corner of the card, using Terrific tape at the top and bottom and a piece of dimensional tape in the middle to provide a raised dimensional look. Add Raffia bow at the top.
9. Color the small butterflies on the scrap images and fussy cut. Add Blue Jewel glitter around the edges of the wings, using the glue pen. When dry, score in the center and glue to the card front, placing one on top of the already stamped and colored butterfly, and one off to the left side.
10. Color four of the orange jewels from a strip of diamond mesh with a dark brown copic. Cut apart and glue to each corner of the image square. Cut a green jewel from a strip of diamond mesh and glue on top of the raffia bow.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.