Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Cut ~25 x 30 cm piece of white Tissue Paper. Spritz some spots with Blue Lime mist. Let it dry or dry it with heat tool. Turn the other side of the paper and spritz Crushed Shells and Perfect Pearls to cover rest of the paper. Let it dry.
2. Take 23 x 28 cm white cardstock. Score it from all sides by 1cm, 3 cm, 4 cm and 6 cm. Cut it out as shown on the template (see above link) and fold the score lines (Note: use measurements shown here not from the template).
3. Cover one side of the box base completely with adhesive (e.g 2 1/2” Tear-ific Tape). Adhere Tissue Paper to the box base by leaving some wrinkles to the tissue. Cut off the excess. Use Embossing Powder Splatter technique to make some EP splatters with White Detail and Gold Detail EP to the box. Heat emboss from underneath.
4. Resize the Welcome Autumn scene to fit 11 x 14 cm (leave 1 cm from both edges, image width should be 9 cm). Print five copies of it. Color and cut all pieces. Layer them with foam tape on top of each other.
5. Glue decoupage image to the inside of the box. Use 1/4” Tear-ific Tape and glue to assemble the box.
6. Cut 9 x 4 cm piece of white cs. Score it from shorter side at 1 cm, 1,5 cm, 2,5 cm and 3 cm. Fold the score lines and adhere it together to make a square tube. Glue it to the inside of the box against the top part. Adhere 9 cm long lace with Mega Tack Glue on top of it and Pearl string on top of the lace.
7. Cut 9 x 10,5 cm green cs. Die cut top part with Grassland Border die. Score from longer side at 1,5 cm, 2,5 cm, 4 cm and 5 cm. Fold the score lines and glue the tube together leaving grass to stick out. Glue it to the inside of the box against the bottom part.
8. Resize Sunflower image to ~ 5 x 8 cm. Make second copy of it and flip it horizontally. Crop the sentiment to three parts and move lines closer to each other. You also need a sunflower bud. Print them all out. Color the images and fussy cut with scissors. Color flower centers with Sakura Glue Pen and add Bronze Splendor glitter on top. Die cut a sentiment with second largest die from Label Twenty-One set. Cut off the bottom part of the label. With VersaMarker pen, draw a frame all around the label. Cover ink with Detail Gold EP and heat emboss. Adhere flowers and label to the edges of the box. Add some pearls to the label; let dry.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.