Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Eret Pank - Estonia
Sun 21 Sep 2014 03:58:55 PM CDT
Welcome Autumn 650 or Digi650
Sunflower 643 or Digi643
Embossing Powders: Hit the Beach (EP394), Green Apple (EP167), Magic Speckle (EP175)
Glitters: Lator Gator (GM2008), Luau Green (GM2004), Bronze Splendor (G1012)
Inks: Versamark, Distress Ink (Scattered Straw), Memento (Dandelion)
Adhesives: Dimensional Glue (539), Sticker Paper (99558)
Dies: Sbellpinders (Label Two, Blooms Four, Sprigs, Standard Circles Large)
Coloring Medium: Promarkers, Flexmarkers
Cardstock: White, Brown, Recycled Cardboard; Acetate
Tips and Techniques used:
Digital stamping 101 - http://sparklensprinkle.com/techniques_detail.php?title_keyword=digital_Stamps
Template - http://kaardimaania.blogspot.com/2014/08/hanging-picture-frames.html
1. Use largest die from SB Label Two set to die cut 9 shapes out of recycled cardboard (e.g cereal box). You also need three same shape acetate labels and three same labels from brown cardstock.
2. Take three of the cardboard labels and die cut a window using the third largest die from Label Two set. Ink the frames with VersaMark ink and sprinkle some Hit the Beach EP on top. Heat emboss. Cover frames with VersaMark ink again and add Green Apple EP to the caps between the Hit the Beach EP. Heat emboss. Cover frame with VersaMark ink one more time and sprinkle some Magic Speckle on top. Heat emboss.
3. To make it easier to slide the photos inside the frames you have to make a “nest” for them. Take three cardboard labels made in step 1. Use frames made in Step 2 as a reference guide to trace a frame opening to the cardboard label. Draw a slightly bigger square around it and cut one side of the label and square out (watch template)
4. Use a temporary adhesive to glue together brown labels and cardboard labels. With second smallest die from SB Standard Circles set, cut a third of a circle out of one side of each label. Subtract brown labels and cardboard labels from each other.
5. Take approx. 80 cm piece of white twine. Color half of it with light green marker. Make a twisted cord out of it.
6. Take the acetate labels and glue them behind each frame. Adhere photo “nests” to the acetate and brown labels behind it. Line up the frames to your table back sides up. Attach twisted cord to the labels with tape. Adhere cardboard labels to cover the cord.
Leaves: Use die from SB Sprigs set to cut four leaves out of sticker paper. Remove protective sheet and add Lator Gator MG to the stems. Cover rest of the sticky part with Luau Green MG.
Flowers: Use SB Blooms Four dies to cut four large flowers and six small flowers out of white CS. Use Scattered Straw and Dandelion inks to color the flowers. Add shape to the flowers with round stylus. Assemble the flowers. Draw free-hand circles or use smallest die from SB Standard Circles to trace a two circle to the brown CS. Stamp three circles with a marker cap to the brown CS to get the smaller circles. Cut all circles out and glue to the flower centers. Cover centers with Dimensional Glue and add Bronze Splendor G on top. Adhere sprigs and flowers to the frame.
Assemble digi images to fit the 7,5 x 7,5 cm square. Print them out and color with markers. Cut the photos to 7,3 x 9 cm. Insert them to frames and trace the arc from the right side to the photos. Cut it off with scissors. Insert them back to the frames. (Option – Stamp the images, color, and cut per above.)
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.