Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Belinda Shupe - Texas
Sat 20 Sep 2014 08:29:27 PM CDT
Welcome Autumn #650
Glitters: Sparkling Snow (G1003), Spirited Green (G1070), Green Iris (G1068), Autumn Medley (G1013), Bronze Splendor (G1012), Evening Glow (G1086)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black, Tangelo), Dark Rust, Green
Adhesives: Dimensional Glue (539), Quickie Glue Pen
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers
Dies: Spellbinder Labels, Elizabeth Craft Designs Outdoor Edges
Cardstock: White, Green, and Yellow
All Other: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Pop Dots, Gesso, SU Bird Punch
1. Cut yellow CS to 5 ½” x 5 ½”.
2. Cut green CS to 5 ¼” x 5 ¼”.
3. Cut white CS to 5” x 5” and emboss with embossing folder.
4. Adhere layers together.
5. Stamp image with black ink and color with copic markers. Using a glue pen, apply Sparkling Snow, Spirited Green, Green Iris and Autumn Medley glitter to image.
6. Die cut label and stamp sentiment with Tangelo ink.
7. Stamp sunflower using black ink. Color and fussy cut out. Using glue pen, apply Evening Glow to petals. Apply dimensional glue to center of sunflower and glitter, using Bronze Splendor.
8. Punch leaves using bird punch. Ink with dark rust ink.
9. Die cut grass using white CS. Ink with green ink.
10. Distress leaves, grass, and image with gesso.
11. Adhere main image to card front. Adhere grass along bottom of image. Adhere sunflower on top of grass. Place leaves under sentiment and sunflowers.
12. Place sentiment on card front using pop dots.
13. Adhere butterflies to top and bottom of card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.