Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
TECNIQUE: No Iron Batik
1. Lay coffee filter flat on work surface.
2. Stamp leaves all over filter using Versa
Mark ink. You will not be able to see
where you stamp. It is okay if stamping
3. Sprinkle Velvet Sparkle embossing
powder all over the filter and melt
powder with heat tool.
4. Use Distress Stains to color over the
embossed filter. Rub off excess ink
with paper towel.
1. Run gold card stock through embossing
folder. Sponge edges with Peeled Paint ink.
2. Use Spellbinders Labels 20 die and cut shape
from filter and a piece of cream card stock.
Adhere filter shape on top of cream card stock
shape. The leaves will show up on filter. Edge
shape with Memento Rich Cocoa ink. Adhere
shape to gold embossed piece.
3. Wrap ribbon around these pieces and adhere
to brown card.
4. Stamp saying on brown card stock with Versa Mark
ink. Add white embossing powder and melt with heat
tool. Cut out saying using Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2
die. Pop dot to card.
5. Add bow, button and pearls to card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.