Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Marie Berquist - S. Carolina
Tue 18 Sep 2012 02:00:20 PM CDT
Eve's Sunflower [1132-216N]
Second Spring [3285-410B]
Fall Leaves Stampette Set [00-441P5]
Log Cabin Embossing Powder [EP397]
Bronze Splendor Glitter [G1012]
Autumn Fire Glitter Tinsel [GT3008]
Sparkling Coffee Sparkle N Soft [SS105]
Memento Ink - Rich Cocoa 
VersaMark Pad 99702
Static Free (anti-static pouch) #99512
Super Adhesive Sheets [SAS02]
1/4" Double Sided "Tear-ific" Tape SAT01
SNS Dimensional Glue 539
Cardstock: White, Yellow Orange, Green, Dark Brown, Rust, and Brown Ecorce Paper.
Brown Permanent Ink
Fanciful Flourish Die
Yellow Washi Tape
Double Stick Foam Tape
Seam Binding Ribbon
Large Tip Stylus
1. Distress the edges of brown ecorce and yellow orange layers. Sponge edges with ink and layer on a dark brown card base.
2. Create the tag by using the Drywall Tape Technique (see Tips and Techniques), using brown permanent ink and Bronze Splendor glitter. Add the yellow washi tape in between the drywall strips and die cut with a tag die before adding the glitter. Add to the card front.
3. Stamp the sentiment in Rich Cocoa and cut out with a label die. Add ink to the edges and layer on the bottom front of the card.
4. Stamp and heat emboss two sunflowers and two of each leaf on white card stock, using VersaMark ink and Log Cabin EP. Color with stains, let dry, and cut out. Cut off additional outer petals from the second sunflower. Use the stylus and foam pad to shape the leaves and flowers. Layer the two sunflowers, using foam tape, and add Glitter Tinsel and Sparkle N Soft to the center of the sunflower, using dimensional glue. Add all images to the card front. Tuck pieces of a die cut flourish around the sunflower.
5. Color seam binding ribbon with stains to coordinate with the card. When dry, tie a triple bow and add to the top of the tag.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.