Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Thu 30 Aug 2012 04:07:20 PM CDT
Leaf Images from Stampette Set Fall Leaves (441S)
Fall is in the air! (1286-228A)
Versamark Ink #99702
Teddy Brown Embossing Powder (EP187)
Darice Leafy Tree Embossing Folder
Sissix Cracked Embossing Folder
Dye-based inks: Orange, Red and Green
Cardstocks: White Glossy and Brown
1. See Water Stamping Tutorial under the Tips and Techniques Section to make background using the three dye inks and the leaf images.
2. Run same piece through the tree embossing folder and sand the color off the tree.
3. Use another piece of background cardstock, without the water stamping procedure, heat emboss the three leaves with Teddy Brown and cut out.
4. Run the leaves through the Cracked embossing folder and sponge more of the three inks onto the leaves.
5. Stamp saying in Versamark and heat emboss with Teddy Brown and then assemble card as shown with dimensionals.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.