Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Linda Loew - Michigan
Fri 21 Oct 2011 04:33:32 PM CDT
French Handwriting 1222-178G
Fall Leaves 441S
Clear Embossing Powder EP120
Copper Kettle Embossing Powder EP341
Super Thick Gold Embossing Powder EP235
1/8” Tear-ific Tape SAT02
¼” Tear-ific Tape SAT01
Spellbinder’s dies – Fleur de Lis Accents S5-042, Fleur de Lis Borderabilities Petite S4-213, Petite Ovals Sm S4-140 and Petite Ovals Lg S4-138
VersaMark Pad 99702
Embossing Folder, Swiss Dots and Border
White, Brown, Olive, Poppy, Ivory CS
1. This is a 5 ½ “x 4 1/4” card. Card base Ivory, Olive CS top of card, Poppy CS for bottom of card.
2. Cut White CS rectangle, Stamp French Handwriting with brown distress ink, stamp two Maple leaves colored with distress ink over French Script, Stamp Oak leaf in Light color between Maple leaves. Distress edges. Swipe VersaMark Pad over rectangle with Script and Leaves, emboss with Clear embossing powder, repeat 5 times. With VersaMark Ink stamp Oak leaf over first Oak leaf emboss with Super Thick Gold. Layer on Brown CS.
3. Stamp Maple leaf on scrap of White CS, swipe VersaMark pad over Maple leaf emboss with Clear Embossing Powder, reapeat twice. Stamp Maple leaf with Versa Mark over Colored Maple leaf, emboss with Super Thick Gold, fussy cut Maple leaf.
4. With VersaMark stamp sentiment on White CS emboss with Copper Kettle Embossing Powder, cut out with Oval dies, layer on Olive Oval.
5. Bling your Brads with Ultra Thick Gold Embossing Powder see “Bling your Brads”, under Tips and Techniques at SparkleNSprinkle.com
6. Cut Brown details as shown.
7. Layer card as shown using dimensional tape and tear-ific tape.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.