Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Linda Loew - Michigan
Fri 21 Oct 2011 03:24:13 PM CDT
Fall Leaves 441S (Stampette Set)
Autumn Fire Glitter Tinsel GT3008
Harvest Nights Embossing Powder Ep261
Brushable Glue 540
1/8” Tear-ific Tape SAT02
¼” Tear-ific Tape SAT01
Spellbinder’s dies – Scalloped Frame S5-011, Labels Ten S5-022 and Parisian Accents S5-034
VersaMark Pad 99702
Staz-On Black 99704
Ivory and Maroon Card Stock
1. This is a 5 ½ “x 4 1/4” card. Card base Ivory, Maroon Layer stamp leaves randomly with Black Stazon. With paint brush paint bleach inside leaves, carefully flick bleach on card stock. Dry with heat tool.
2. Cut Scalloped Frame out of Ivory CS, sponge VersaMark on embossed area of die, lift off die and emboss with Harvest Nights EP. With VersaMark stamp sentiment on Ivory CS, emboss with Harvest Nights EP, cut with Labels Ten die, paint edge with Brushable Glue and cover with Autumn Fire Glitter Tinsel.
3. Cut four motifs from Parisian Accents out of Maroon CS, paint with bleach, dry with heat tool. Layer under sentiment as shown.
4. Layer Frame on Maroon CS as shown adhere with 1/8” tear-ific tape, attach Sentiment with tear-ific tape.
5. Attach ribbon, make bow, adhere ¼” tear-ific tape to bow end (tails) and cover with Autumn Fire Glitter Tinsel as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.