Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Susan Soyka - Virginia
Mon 30 Oct 2006 01:37:35 PM CST
Pumpkin Stack - sm. [1284-228B]
Bronze Splendor G1012
Pistachio G 1053
1/4" embossable tape #99538
Sparkle N Sprinkle Brushable Glue #99539a
Galaxy markers #99800
Stazon Brown ink
Green mirrored CS 99502c
1. Stamped image with brown Stazon ink on acrylic piece.
2. colored image with galaxy marker
3. heat set
4. Covered back where I colored with brushable glue.
5. sprinkled Pistachio glitter on glue and let dry.
6. Put double sided tape on edges of acrylic after glue dried.
7. Adhered bronze splendor glitter to tape.
8. Adhered green mirrored paper to back of acrylic.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.