Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Karin Martin - Ohio
Sun 27 Jan 2013 12:28:01 PM CST
Lucky the Leprechaun Digi063
Or on Stamp Set 485
Just For You-#444
Green Nugget Glitter-G1065
Lady Luck -G1110
Meadow Spark Glitter-G1014
Bull Frog Embossing Powder-EP404
¼ Tear-ific Tape-SAT01
½ Tear-iffic Tape-SAT04
Green Copic Markers
Brown Copic Marker
Flesh Copic Markers
Oval Nestabilities Standard Ovals Die
Oval Nestabilities Scalloped Oval Die
1 ¼ Circle Punch
1 3/8 Circle Punch
1 ¾ Scalloped circle punch
1. Print out digi on white cardstock.
2. Color image with Copic markers.
3. Die cut image and mat. Set aside.
4. Die cut scalloped mat from sticker paper and coat in Champagne glitter. Adhere to image and mat.
5. Cut green cardstock for card base to an A2 sized card. 4 ¼x 11. Fold in half.
6. Cut black cardstock 1/4 smaller and adhere to base.
7. Cut white cardstock 1/4 smaller than black and set aside.
8. Use ½& ¼ Tear-iffic tape and adhere to white cardstock.
9. Coat tape using all the green glitters, starting with the lightest color.
10. Nip corner of glittered base and adhere ribbon along bottom of panel.
11. Adhere to black card stock and add brad to corner.
12. Adhere to green base.
13. Stamp sentiment in Versamark and coat in Bull Frog embossing powder, heat set and punch out.
14. Punch black cardstock with 1 3/8 punch and adhere to sentiment.
15. Punch sticker paper with 1 ¾scalloped punch and adhere to sentiment.
16. Adhere to card base.
*All items attached with ¼ tearifffic tape unless otherwise noted.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.