Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Linda Loew - Michigan
Thu 27 Jan 2011 12:32:23 PM CST
Leprechaun – Cane 134-254G
Shamrock Bouquet 388-254BA
Happy St. Patrick’s Day 3 569-254BA
Or Stamp Set Irish 254
Sparkling Sands Sparkle N Soft SS118
Chartreuse Cosmic Embossing Powder EP207
Irish Spring Embossing Powder EP260
Sparkle Embossing Powder EP107
¼ “ Tear-ifc Tape SAT01
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink 99604
SNS Brushable Glue 540
Dimensional Tape /Pop ups
1. White Card base 8 ½” x 5 ½ “Scored at 4 ¼” fold in half. White cardstock 5 1/8” x 3 7/8” run through embossing folder. White card stock 3 ½”x 3” to stamp on.
2. Green cardstock 5 ¼ “ x 4 ¼” and 3 ¾” x 3 ¼”
3. Stamp Leprechaun with cane, Shamrock Bouquet and Happy St Patrick’s Day on 3 1/2 x 3” white card stock. Color with markers. Brush glue on Leprechauns beard and cover with Sparkling Sands. Using Versamarker color Leprechauns pants and cover with Irish Spring Embossing Powder. Heat set. Apply Versamarker to bow on Shamrock bouquet and cover with Sparkle Embossing Powder. Heat set. Highlight Shamrocks with Versamarker and apply Chartreuse Cosmic Embossing Powder. Heat set.
4. Cut 3 ½” x 3” cardstock in quarters. Adhere as shown to 3 ¾” x 3 ¼” green card stock.
5. Adhere ribbon layer as shown.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.