Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Linda Loew Michigan
Thu 27 Jan 2011 12:32:23 PM CST
Leprechaun – Cane 134-254G
Plaid Shamrock – Sm 573-254AA
Leprechaun Crossing 564-254BA
Or Stamp Set Irish 254
Glistening Emeralds Sparkle N Soft SS102
Sparkling Sands Sparkle N Soft SS118
Sparkle Embossing Powder EP107
¼ “ Tear-ifc Tape SAT01
Dimensional Glue 539
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink 99604
Oval Die Cut 2 sizes large and next size down.
Dimensional Tape /Pop ups
1. Cut ivory 5 ½” x 4 1/4”. Cut out Oval, save
2. Cut smaller oval out of larger oval. Stamp Leprechaun on smaller oval.
3. Color image with markers.
4. Stamp Plaid Shamrock in 3 corners of card.
5. Brush shamrocks with Dimensional Glue and sprinkle with Glistening Emeralds Sparkle N Soft
6. Brush Leprechauns beard with Dimensional Glue and sprinkle with Sparkling Sands Sparkle N Soft
7. Stamp Sentiment in lower right hand corner of card. Color with markers.
8. Color over top of sentiment with Versamarker and apply Sparkle Embossing Powder. (hard to see in photo) Heat Set.
9. Cut pattern paper 5 3/8” x 4 1/8”. Run through embossing folder
10. Cut ivory card base 8 1/2” x 5 ½” – fold in half for card base. Layer pattern paper and ivory image with shamrocks and sentiments.
11. Attach oval with image using pop ups. Tie ribbon on right side.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.