Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
The Basic of Heat Embossing
1. Using just the swirl portion of the hat stamp from Magic Of The Season, stamp around the edge of the paper, a small section at a time, heat embossing with Silver Detail EP257.
2. Using Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink, stamp the Wonky Lines Background several times to form a line across the center of the page.
3. Spray around the edges with Perfect Pearls Mist and set aside to dry.
4. Cut a 3 1/2" wide strip of PP, border punch both edges and ink. Apply 1/8" Tear-ific Tape just inside the punched edge on both sides, remove the backing and burnish with Silver Dreams G1002.
5. Cut a piece of cream CS 1.5” x 12”, distress the edges, ink, and adhere to punched strip from step 4, using Tear-ific Tape. Cut a strip of PP 1” x 12”, distress the edges, ink and adhere on top of cream strip. Adhere entire layered strips over Wonky Lines Background.
6. Mat photos on CS and ink edges.
7. Heat emboss chipboards using VersaMark and Cappuccino EP422. Adhere photos and chipboard as desired in center of layout, using foam tape to raise center photo up. Add flowers and rhinestones.
8. Apply 2 1/2" Tear-ific Tape to CS and die cut title, remove backing paper and burnish with Gypsy Red GM2005; adhere to layout and add pearls.
9. Punch small scallop circle from same CS, burnish with Silver Dreams, cut in half and adhere to layout.
10. Add ribbon bow.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.