Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Embossing Powders: Pearl EP123, Shimmer EP137, Aqua Shimmer EP377, Sienna EP413
Inks: StazOn (Jet Black), VersaMark, VersaMark Pen, Distress Ink (Antique Linen)
Adhesives: 1/4" Tear-ific Tape SAT01, 3/4" Tear-ific Tape SAT05
Coloring Medium: White Signo Pen,
Embellishments: Chipboard (Dusty Attic, Want2Scrap), Doily, Brad, Flowers, Metal Accent, Wood Hearts
Cardstock: Bo Bunny
All Other: Border Punch (EK Success)
1. Cut background paper to size, distress edges, and punch randomly along edges. Stamp with Flourishes 2 in upper right corner using Antique Linen
2. Trim Door frame from paper, mask off inner portion. Stamp Crackle Background around edge and heat emboss with Pearl EP; adhere to paper in lower right corner.
3. Stamp Butterfly onto white cardstock, color as desired, and cut out. Using VersaMark Pen, trace around outer edges and heat emboss using Aqua Shimmer EP.
4. Cover chipboard with VersaMark ink and heat emboss vines with Sienna, and title with Aqua Shimmer.
5. Trim birdcages from paper and heat emboss with Shimmer EP.
6. Mat photo as desired and stamp sentiment from Gran's Chair in lower left corner using StazOn.
7. Adhere all elements to layout as desired. Add brad in upper right corner.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.