Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Belinda Shupe - Texas
Mon 23 Dec 2013 10:38:44 AM CST
Spunky Skunk #521
Heart Wings #454
Flourishes Two #520
Rosy Red Glitter #G1036
Sparkling Snow Glitter #G1003
Bubblegum Glitter #G1008
Cerise Glitter #G1104
Night Sky Sparkle N Soft #SS103
White Spark Embossing Powder #EP198
Winter White Embossing Powder #EP409
Tinsel Embossing Powder #EP354
Magic Speckle Embossing Powder #EP175
Memento Black Ink # 712353259003
Versamark Ink #712353310018
Red Pigment Ink
Glue Pen #99202
Sticker Paper #99558
Dimensional Glue #539
FabScraps - Decor Corner #55150
Memories Mists - Strawberry Daiquiri #MM8
Spellbinder Heart Dies
Cricut Basic George Cartridge
Cricut Home Accent Cartridge
Sizzix Love Sizzlits
White Gel Pen
Cardstock: Red, White, Black and DP
The following tutorials found on the SNS Tips and Techniques pages were used
Jazzy Jill’s Geranium Resist Z Fold
Jazzy Jill’s Glitter Accent to Photos
1. Cut white 12x12 cardstock to 11x11. Mist with Strawberry Daiquiri. Adhere to 12x12 red cardstock.
2. Stamp Flourishes 2 stamp around page with versamark and emboss with Tinsel EP. Stamp a 2nd time with red ink slightly off center of the emboss flourishes
3. Using Jazzy Jill’s video on adding glitter to photo, glitter edges of the 8x8 DP. Adhere to 8 ˝”x 8 ˝” black cardstock.
4. Cut 5” red heart using Basic George cartridge, cut shadow out of black cardstock. Stamp the top edges of red heart with Flourishes 2 stamp, using versamark, and emboss with White Spark EP. Adhere red heart to black heart.
5. Cut photo corner with Home Accents cartridge out of sticker paper. Remove backing and glitter using Sparkling Snow. Adhere to top right corner of photo.
6. Punch scallop border from red cardstock and adhere to bottom of photo.
7. Adhere photo to DP, adhere 8 ˝”x 8 ˝” square to white cardstock.
8. Ink chipboard corner with versamark and emboss with Winter White EP. Emboss a 2nd time using Magic Speckle (see above link for tutorial on Magic Speckle). While embossing powder is still hot lightly sprinkle with Rosy Red glitter for a little sparkle. Heat from the underside to adhere glitter to embossing powder.
9. Roll bottom edge of white cardstock.
10. Ink 4” dolly with versamark and emboss with White Spark EP. Adhere under rolled edge.
11. On red cardstock stamp date from Heart Wings and hearts from Spunky Skunk and emboss with White Spark EP. Using circle punch, punch out Feb 14 adhere to center of dolly. Fussy cut heart stamp. Adhere to edge of photo with pop dots.
12. Die cut 6 hearts from red cardstock and sticker paper. Remove backing and glitter using Sparkling Snow. Using white gel pen and a red pen mark faux stitching onto hearts Stamp words onto hearts using versamark and emboss with White Spark EP.
13. Stamp Spunky Skunk with black ink and color using copic markers. Using glue pen, add Sparkling Snow to white areas of Spunky, Gypsy Red to bow tie, Bubblegum to heart and Night Sky to body. The heart was stamped twice and cut out. Place heart on top of image using pop dots. Fussy cut and adhere to page using pop dots.
14. Die cut heart embellishment from Love Sizzlits. Stamp heart with Flourish 2 using versamark and emboss with White Spark EP.
15. Stamp sentiment onto red cardstock using versamark and embossing with White Spark EP. Adhere pearls to embossed flourishes.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.