Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Cammy Vietzke - California
Mon 07 Jan 2013 07:41:54 PM CST
Stamp Set 541 - Hummingbird 1 [00-541P5]
Magnolia - Digital Stamp [Digi312]
Momento Ink- Black Tuxedo Ink 99604
¼” Double Sided “Tear-ific” Tape SAT01
3/4" Double-Sided "Tear-ific" Tape SAT05
Daisy and various dies
Spellbinder’s Resplendent Rectangles Dies
Spellbinder’s Pennant Dies
Semi-Transparent Glitter Sparkling Snow G1033
Bronze Splendor Opaque Glitter G1012
Sakura Glue Pen 99202
1. Stamp wording using Momento Black Tuxedo ink on white cardstock. Cut and emboss using Spellbinder’s Resplendent Rectangles Dies. Layered using foam and ¼” Double Sided “Tear-ific” Tape.
2. Print out the magnolia digital image. Color using Copic markers and cut out using detailing scissors. Apply Sparkling Snow glitter using glue pen.
3. Cut and layered pennants with Designer paper using Spellbinder’s Pennant dies.
4. Create daisies using various punches and dies. And apply Bronze Splendor glitter onto the flower centers or as desired.
5. Layered photo using gold cardstock or designer cardstock. Use glue pen to apply glitter onto photo as desired.
6. Arrange embellishments and ribbon in desired format using double-sided “Tear-ific” Tape.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.