Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Shona Erlenborn - New Jersey
Mon 31 Dec 2012 11:40:47 AM CST
Every Snowflake (3386-414H)
Pine Forest (3379-414P)
Versamark Ink #99702
Velvet Sparkle Embossing Powder (EP437)
Black Staz-On Ink #99704
Super Adhesive Sheets (SAS02)
2 ½” Tear-ific Tape (SAT11)
Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter (GM2000)
Reflection Velvet Glitter (GM2007)
Jump Rope Lifestyle Cutting Dies
Spellbinders 2010 Snowflake Pendant
Spellbinders Create a Flake One
Snowflake Border Punch
Blue dye ink and brayer
Various Blue and Silver Brads
1. Layer 4” x 4” Super Adhesive to white card, remove backing and apply Cloud Nine Glitter. Run through embossing folder and brayer blue ink to raised snowflakes. Add rhinestones.
2. Cut photo to 3 ¾” square and layer to white glossy 4” x 4”. Edge with blue ink. Cover entire piece with Versamark and apply Velvet Sparkle embossing powder - heat set gently.
3. Run white glossy cardstock through embossing folder and sponge with blue ink. Cut and emboss snowflakes from 2 ½” tape applied to white cardstock, remove backing and apply Reflection glitter. Cut and emboss blue snowflake from cardstock and then apply Versamark and Velvet Sparkle and heat set. Attach to panel with brads and dimensionals as shown.
4. Repeat last process with blue cardstock and big snowflake die, add to embossed and brayered panel with tulle using brads as shown.
5. Cut and emboss alphabet from 2 ½” Tape on White cardstock. Stick the letters to make up Let it Snow to white glossy cardstock and then sponge over piece with blue ink. Remove backing of letters and apply Reflection Glitter. The white snowflakes were cut from the border punch cut from 2 ½” Tape on white glossy, remove backing and apply Cloud Nine Glitter. Cut out individual snowflakes and attach to center panel with brads.
6. Cover a 4” square from blue cardstock and cover with Super Adhesive Sheet, remove backing and apply Cloud Nine Velvet Glitter. Stamp Every Snowflake in Black Staz-On and add snowflake and rhinestone swirl as shown.
7. Repeat step 2 with another snowy photo.
8. Cover 4” x 4” panel with Super Adhesive sheet and cover with Cloud Nine. Stamp Pine Forest in blue dye ink.
9. Repeat Step 2 with another snowy photo.
10. Layer the nine panels to 12” x 12” cardstock.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.