Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Jackie Smith - Canada
Mon 31 Dec 2012 09:51:34 AM CST
Large Poinsettia 36945-474N
Pine Cone Swag 3691-475 C
Gold Detail EP168
Fiery Brown EP 369
Burgundy EP 117
Goldenrod Velvet Glitter GM2006
Bronze Splendor Glitter G1012S
Aqua Marine Glitter G1062 S
Bubble Gum Glitter G1088S
1/4"Double Side Tear-ific tape SAT01
Sakura Glue Pen 99202
Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments 2010, 2011, 2012
Black Memento ink 99604
Black pigment ink
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays; Pretty in Pink, Cotton Candy Pink, Magical Mai Tai
Moonshadow spray - Pirates Plunder Gold
Magicals - green & brown
Dusty Attic Corner Flourishes chipboard
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Brocade Window
Sizzix Tim Holtz Hanging Sign
Cardstock; bronze metallic paper, Glossy White 12"x 12", Anna Griffin AG 1672, White Elegance Brocade, Rectangle Lacy doily, gold, pink mesh, music sheet white paper, gold paper
Fusible Webbing, gold netting ribbon, blue/copper ribbon, gold metallic ribbon, pink/brown ribbon, gold poinsettia flowers, Prima flower spray & flowers
1. Spray glossy paper & Rectangle Lacy Doily using Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst sprays. Dry with a hot iron. Attach doily on an angle. In the opposite corners, attach a couple pieces of fusible webbing, heat set. Apply the 3 different colors of embossing powders using brown, burgundy and gold. Heat set. Cut 1/2"off on 2 sides, attach to the bronze metallic paper.
2. Attach 1/2" double sided tape along the 4 edges of paper, adhere the gold netting and then apply blue/copper ribbon. Attach photo in center of paper, cut out frame using gold paper along with Cuttlebug embossing folder 'Brocade Window'. Spray it using pinks & gold spray from Lindy's Gang Starburst if desired. If tape is expose apply Bronze Splendor glitter to the tape.
3. Spray chipboard flourishes using Lindy's Stamp Gang Moonshadow spray - Pirates Plunder Gold. Add gold and pink mesh before applying the chipboard flourishes.
4. Cut out the second largest die using Heirloom Ornaments 2010, 2011 & 2012 by Spellbinders using music paper which I sprayed with gold, gold/white flocking paper, and white brocade paper again I sprayed with pink.
5. I stamped the Poinsettia using black memento ink and colored them using Prismacolor pencils or other medium. I stamped the Pine Cone Swag using black pigment ink and emboss using gold detail EP. I colored these using Lindy's Stamp gang magicals using green and brown.
6. Using the "Accenting with Glitter" technique in the SNS Tips and Techniques section.
7. With a brushable glue adhere pink glitter to the poinsettia, green glitter to the leaves and gold glitter to center of flowers and around the edges of the yellow poinsettia.
8. I cut out the hanging sign by Tim Holtz using chipboard from cereal boxes and for the sign I used gold paper. I used Ranger's Embossing dauber to add an embossing ink to the sign post so I could emboss using Fiery Brown Embossing powder. I used a journaling stamp to make the lines and wrote my story about my Nephew and the Westie Sweater.
9. Added some flowers and gold poinsettias where shown, added gold bows along with a pink/brown bow on the 3 ornaments. I used a gold leaf stem with berries for added touch.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.