Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Florida Beach Glitter-G1111
Green Nugget Glitter-G1065
Victorian Christmas Glitter-G1054
½” Tear-ific Tape-SAT04
¼” Tear-ific Tape-SAT01
Red Dye Ink
Chipboard alphabet letters
3” circle punch
Assorted Felt Embellishments
Brown and Green markers
1. Start with a 12” X 12” piece of Patterned cardstock.
2. Coat chipboard letters with brushable glue and sprinkle with Florida Beach glitter. Let dry and adhere to paper.
3. Mat photos with red and green cardstock and adhere to paper.
4. Punch circle and snowflakes from sticker paper, coat with Green Nugget and Waterscape glitter and adhere to cardstock and adding felt embellishments.
5. Stamp white cardstock with Believe stamp inked in red and adhere to cardstock.
6. Punch border and adhere to cardstock.
7. Cover seams with ½” Tear-iffic Tape and coat in Victorian Christmas glitter.
8. Stamp Santa, color and embellish his fur with dimensional glue and Waterscape glitter.
9. Fussy cut and adhere to scrapbook page.
10. Adhere additional felt embellishment.
Note: All layers and embellishments adhered with ¼” Tear-ific Tape unless otherwise noted.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.