Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Julie Zippel - Pennsylvania
Mon 04 Jun 2012 05:01:20 PM CDT
Sun Wave 3488-431B
Day at the Beach 3227-403AA
Sea Birds 3224-403A
Endless Summer 3225-403A
By the Seashore 3230-403G
Sand Surf Sunshine 3223-403G
(or Set 403 + Sun Wave)
Sparkle Embossing Powder EP107
Hit the Beach Embossing Powder EP394
Poolside Embossing Powder EP393
Sparkling Snow Glitter G1003
Celestial Glitter G1031
Waterscape Glitter G1108
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad 9904
Cantaloupe Memento Ink Pad 99624
Tangelo Memento Ink Pad 99700
Versamark Ink Pad 99702
Static free bag 99512 (for embossing)
Tearific Tape any size SAT01-05
Sticker Paper 99558
Sakura Quickie Glue Pen 99202
Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Circles (Lg & Sm)
Spellbinders Nestabilities Long Classic Rectangles Large
Die cutting equipment
Dimensional Tape or Dots
Paper accent dots
Cardstock: White speckled 12x12, White scraps
1. Stamp By the Seashore & Sand Surf Sunshine using Black Memento ink onto a scrap of white paper. Cut out using Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle.
2. Cut out small pictures using Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle and attach to the center of the stamped images using Tearific Tape. Use glue pen to put Sparkling Snow glitter between the stamped image & the outside edge of the pictures. Set aside.
3. Stamp Sun Wave using Cantaloupe and Tangelo Memento Inks. Stamp Day at the Beach over top of the sun using Tuxedo Black. Let dry.
4. Cut out sun using Spellbinders circle. Ink entire circle with Versamark ink and cover with Sparkle embossing powder. Heat to melt. Set aside.
5. Stamp Endless Summer onto a scrap of white cs using Memento ink and cut out using Spellbinders Nestabilites Long Rectangle. Use glue pen to put Sparkling Snow glitter around outside edge of rectangle.
6. Using die cutting equipment, cut out the title 3 times from sticker paper. (Important: you want the sticker part to face UP so your words will read correctly when done. Depending on the type of cutter you use; you may have to cut your letters upside down).
6. Peel off sticker backing from each letter – cover 2 titles with Poolside embossing powder and 1 title with Hit the Beach. Melt powders.
7. Tear one of the Poolside layers about 2/3 of the way down the each letter and the second Poolside letters about 1/3 of the way down the letter. Be sure to rip up (towards you) so that you get a noticeable white tear exposed (this will resemble the foam on a wave). Optional: you can also curl the edges of the wave layers up slightly so they stand out a bit more.
8. Adhere the Poolside layers of the title to the Hit the Beach layer using Tearific Tape. Set aside.
9. Cut a strip of white cs to 1 ½” x 12”. Part way into the strip, cut a notch. Ink with Versamark ink and cover with Hit the Beach embossing powder. Heat to melt.
10. Stamp Sea Birds using Memento Tuxedo Black ink randomly near the top of the 12 x 12 piece of speckled cs.
11. Attach the ribbons, photos, Endless Summer piece, and Hit the Beach strip to card as shown using Tearific Tape.
12. Attach the title, sun, and mini photo frames using dimensional tape or dots. Attach paper accent dots using dimensional dots.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.