Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
Join Our Email Newsletter
(We will not sell, rent, or share your email address with anyone.)
Karin Martin - Ohio
Tue 29 May 2012 11:31:28 AM CDT
Hot Stuff Large-Set 158
Seashell Corner-Set 158
Clear Detail Embossing Powder-EP280
Sparkling Sands Sparkle N Soft-SS118
Sienna Embossing Powder-EP413
Evening Glow Glitter-G1086
½ Tear-ific Tape-SAT04
¼ Tear-ific Tape-SAT01
Spellbinders Labels Four
Brown Dye Ink
Alphabet Die cut letters
1. Start with a 12 X 12 piece of patterned paper.
2. Attach coordinated strip of paper with 2 strips of ½ Tear-iffic Tape and coat in Evening Glow glitter.
3. Die cut labels, stamp with shell in Versamark and adhere to left side of paper.
4. Die cut letters from blue paper and adhere to paper using brushable glue.
5. Cut brown cardstock 1/8' larger than photo and adhere together.
6. Cut Sticker Paper ½ larger and coat in Sparkling Sands Sparkle N Soft. Adhere to photo.
7. Cut blue cardstock ¼ larger and adhere to photo and then to patterned paper.
8. Stamp corner seashells in Versamark, emboss with Sienna Embossing powder and fussy cut. Adhere to corner of photo.
9. Stamp Sun in brown ink and emboss with Clear Detail Embossing Powder and attach using an Action Wobble.
Note: All layers and embellishments adhered with ¼ Tear-ific Tape unless otherwise noted.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.