Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Create white stair step base card per above tutorial. This card started with 5 1/2" x 11 ½” to give it a standard card size back piece. It was scored and folded at 4 1/4", 8 1/2", and 10”. Then a 5 1/2" by 2 1/4” strip was scored and folded at 3/4" and 1 1/2”. One end was tucked and adhered behind the front step, resulting in a 3/4” high step in the front.
2. Pink layers were added to the front of each step.
3. Print or stamp the image 2 times and color. Using a glue pen, add glitter to hats, horns, pearl necklace, finger nails, candle glow, gift and bow, and cake.
4. Layer one complete image on teal cs and adhere to the back step.
5. Cut across the 2nd image just above the cake plate, fussy cutting around the present and cake. Leave 1” of cs below the cake, layer on teal cs, and adhere to the second step. This allows the present and cake to line up with the original image when the card is setting up.
6. Run glue pen on the teal layers,around edges of image layers, and add glitter.
7. Punch cupcake border and adhere to front step with dimensional glue. Run a strip of 1/8” "Tear-ific" Tape along bottom of punched border and add glitter.
8. Print or stamp sentiment and die cut with oval shape. Sponge with ink before removing die. Adhere to the top of the card.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.