Have a coffee filter spread open on your table when you use glitters or embossing powders. It will catch the excess and make it easier to siphon particles back into its bottle. Coffee filters can be resued multiple times.
1. Run pink cs through embossing folder. Wipe VersaMark ink over the top to bring out the embossed design. Layer on yellow cs.
2. Run strips of 3/4" "Tear-ific" Tape vertically and horizontally across front. Add Flirt glitter, buffing it with your finger and returning excess to the jar. Adhere card front to white card base.
3. Create ribbon with 3/4" "Tear-ific" Tape and Flirt glitter, using the above technique. Gently create bow and adhere to the top of the card.
4. Print or stamp the image 3 times. Die cut different areas of each image with three different size circle dies. Color with copics and use glue pen to add Flirt glitter to hats and cake trim.
5. Die cute three slightly larger circles from sticker paper. Add three image circles and add Teal Velveteen glitter to the remaining exposed adhesive. Adhere to card front with dimensionals.
Check out our Art Gallery for inspirational ideas.
Just received my other package from you the other day. Your stamps are most definitely phenomenal!! They are just so unique compared to any other stamps I have come across anywhere. I definitely will stick with your site for my purchases.